Saturday, December 16, 2006

Finally

Was able to finally play and concentrate in the blogger tourney today on Poker.com...thanks in most part to my mother-in-law being with us this weekend and watching the kids for the afternoon. And it paid off....first place, $125 and qualified in 20th for the tourney and a chance to play for the trip to the Aussie Millions in January. Made 20th by 3 points, so it ended up that I had to win the event to get enough points.

Couple of big hands that propelled me to the final table were a flopped straight against KK that I took out a large stack, and then a flopped set of Js that took out two players (QQ and AK I believe)...I'll post more when I have a chance to get the hand histories from Poker.com....the site is doing maintenance and I can't get them right now.

No more time to post right now...have to get ready to deal at a charity event now.

ttfn

5 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger imjusthere4thebeer said...

1 word... WOW!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Luvthegame said...

Congrats Mike... You took all my 90,000+ plus chips with your straight propelling you to 1st spot at 214,000+ ending my winning streak at 14th place... but after reading your blog now feel better knowing you made it to 1st place .. qualifying you for the final table. I wish you all the best and hope you make it to Australia..... P.S. I also love my mother-in-law... 2 great women obviously.... Take care and Bon-Voyage.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger DangerMouse said...

Congrats on making the finals Mike. Best of luck for the game.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger cerberi said...

Great win last night
congrats on securing your place in the final and gl.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a fellow poker blogger and just starting to try and network with other bloggers. I have been doing a lot of reading and when I enjoy/ relate to a blog I like to link with them. Feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you would like to swap links. I have already posted your link. Thanks in advance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home