Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Morning

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I had found a potential car for my mid-life crisis in 2 years (when the van gets paid off and I can upgrade from the Ford Focus)....here is the link for anyone interested....

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Anyway...the local paper ran a nice article about the car...only problem is the production model (due in 2007) was running a base proce of $80,000. Now, if we're concerned about the environment and foreign oil...why produce a state of the art electric car that no one can really afford? I mean I know they want to make money on the car, but bloody hell...I can't afford $80k on a car, no matter what the mileage. Too bad too, as it sounds like a very nice vehicle.

Didn't play much poker over the weekend....2 short sessions (+$72 and +$12). Instead played a ton of World of Warcraft. I'm now the proud owner of a level 11 Paladin (Martello) hanging around Goldshire on the Emerald Isle server. Drop me a note if you see me online. Have some work to do to catch up with Burton and the gang (all currently level 20+), but it's a fun game and much more action oriented.

Time for some work...will update more later.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger alabare said...

Sweet Sassy Malassy! That's one fine ass car. And electric? Was not what I was expecting. Slicker than snot on a doorknob.

How into WoW are you? I had been playing a while back and got a necro up to lvl 11 I think? Then stopped playing. Thinking about giving it another go.

Anyhoo, good luck at the tables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home