Thursday, March 02, 2006

February Review and March Goals

Well....dug myself out of my hole a bit from Jan with a +$500 to the bankroll in February. Didn't get to play as much as I would have liked, but I'll take it after the disaster that was January.

Wanted to play a bit last night, but UB was done, so I was relegated to playing .05/.10 no limit with the 2.50 I had at all in poker. Had is the key word, as I donked off the $2.50 in about 20 minutes at a shorthanded table that was seeing every flop. Lost the last $1 when my JJ ran into Ax and he spiked an A on the turn to bust me....oh well, donkey poker at the best.

Been spending alot of time house hunting over the last couple of weeks. We've setteled on the Granville area for the school system...going to push our finances a bit, but will be worth it in the long run as the kids will get a great education....that way they can take care of Jen and I when we get old(er).

Not much else to write about. I picked up the last trim pieces to finish the basement, so that should be done soon. I'll probably cut and hang the pieces tomorrow night and then stain & finish when the weather warms up a bit.

ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home