Monday, February 20, 2006

Ohio Mike rides again

morning all....things have taken a turn for the better in my poker world....after hitting a low of $50 in the poker bankroll on UB, I'm happy to report that I'm hovering around $300 now. Been doing well at the $1/2 and $2/4 limit tables for a change. Playing tight and only chasing when the pot odds dictate the play has helped build the bankroll again. Hopefully the rest of the month will continue with the build and I can get on a roll again. Time will tell.

Last night NBC announced that Jerome Bettis would be working as a sideline reporter during the games...that's pretty cool to see. He's always been very articulate and knowledgeable about the game...will have to see how he does.

Not much other news....my dad was down for part of the weekend to help me drop the ceiling in the basement. I finished up most of it yesterday after making two trips to Lowe's for supplies. Just need to cut a few panels down for the edges and then put the panels around the box we made for the window...should go pretty quickly tonight and we can put the basement back together. I have to admit, the dropped ceiling makes the basement look so much better...no more pipes and heating ducts...gives it a much cleaner look.

time to get some work done...ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home