Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mid-Week Update

Not much to tell...still trying to get over the sting of not qualifying for the Bahamas on Sunday. Pretty sure I did everything I could, definately gained some good experience in playing in tournaments again after focusing on limit for the past few months. Hoping to work through the qualifiers again tonight or later this week to give it another shot on Sunday to get my ticket to the Bahamas. Will keep you posted.

Had a rough night on UB last night...dropped about $250 at the $5/10 tables over a couple of hours....good hands were sucked out on and great hands saw no action. Had AA cracked by a chased flush draw....saw a flopped 2 pair loose to a set on the river...and so on, and so on....

At least I had the brains to get off the table with some cahs this time instead of spinning into the bad place of tossing all my cash away. May try and recoup some of it tonight depending on how the PokerStars qualifier goes.

Finished the bathroom repairs last night with the grouting of the tiles....looks pretty much like new now, so that is a positive sign for my craftsmanship.

Looks like pumpkin carving time tomorrow night...girls are very excited about getting their designs on the pumpkins...lots of work for me, as this is one of my favorite activities...just takes awhile to carve 3-4 pumpkins....and we'll add a new one next year at least, if I don't do one for the baby over the weekend. If anyone has any great ideas for carving pumpkins, please send them my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home