Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday morning

Not much going on today to report...Jen and I stayed up too late last night playing Palabra (new game I picked up at Origins over the weekend). Very fun game based on Scrabble with elements of Poker and Rummy built into the game. Basically building words from lettered cards from your hand to score points, some letters are worth 2x or 3x for the word, and you can combo multipliers in the same word to score big. Jen whupped me by about 300 points by the end of the game, as she kept making these high scoring 3 letter words all night long. Oh well, she enjoyed it and we had fun, even though we were exhausted and probably not thinking straight at the time.

Thanks for the mini-date Jen...I love you.

Beyond that....not much to tell...Danielle got an eyeful of bath soap last night that had her crying for about 30 minutes in the tub while Jen tried to wash it out and calm her down. I took over when she came out of the tub and was able to get Danielle giggling and not thinking about her eye, so that ended the drama for the evening. Ash fell asleep cuddling with Jen, so that was worth a couple of photos for the scrapbooks....I'm continually amazed at how big she is getting...she is really stretching out her legs and torso lately...I think she'll be taller than Danielle at some point, which will probably upset Danielle to some degree.

Hoping for some poker tonight, but have to get to bed early so i can get up for the 6:30 flight to NY tomorrow. Spending the day at a new vendor doing a preliminary audit before we start production. Regardless, I'm hoping to get back some of what I lost the other day on UB and get back on another win streak. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Frank Nagai Jr. said...

Moe - I goggled FNJ and it came back with this, thought you might find it interesting:

http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http://lifeuniversepoker.blogspot.com%2F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home