Friday, July 22, 2005

July 22, 2005

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great start to the weekend last night playing in Bishop's poor man game last night. Was fortunate to catch some cards at the right times and ended up splitting the first pot against Rookie and then beating Rookie and Bishop in the second game with a large stack of chips and KK followed by A-10 in successive hands. Was great to play live again with Bishop, Queen, Ice, Grasshopper, Frog and the rest of the gang last night....and winning some money was pretty cool as well.

Jen and the girls are having fun in Toledo already...spent most of yesterday afternoon in the poool until a thunderstorm popped up and ended the pool party. Sounded like the girls were up and ready to go early this morning, so Jen was a little tired when we talked. I'm sure they'll have a good time over the rest of the week.

On the housing front...the house that I really liked in Pataskala is back on the market...I guess Jen wasn't as excited over the house, but I may go back and look at it this next week, take more time wandering around the house and neighborhood before we make any decisions. I'll try and take some pics/video if I go over there again and will post what I can....not sure if I can post a movie on this site.

And to top it off...Dave and Amanda are coming in this weekend....wheeee....Can't wait to see them and have a ton of fun this weekend. Watch out Rib fest....here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home