Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Poker.com rocks

Quick update...after mulling over the monitor from the poker.com tourney and discussing with my better half, decided to send an email over to poker.com last night checking to see if I could take the cash value on the monitor rather than the monitor itself. While the monster monitor would be way cool...the cash will allow us more flexiability. Within about 30 minutes, I had a response from poker.com customer service approving the transaction and stuffing the cash into my account on the site. How cool is that.

So here is the current plan....still going to upgrade our monitor to a more reasonable 20-22 inch flat panel to allow the girls to have out 15 inch monitor, and give them the current computer desk. Also still planning on a new computer desk, so the cash will allow us to pay for that outright rather than slapping it on a credit card. And finally, I get to beef up my bankroll online without paying any transaction fees to neteller or firepay for quite some time.

Everyone happy.

So if anyone knows where to get a good deal on a new monitor, please let me know.
ttfn

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger alabare said...

Got a great deal on my 21 inch from tigerdirect.com. My two cents.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger RGC2005 said...

Good deal.
Poker.com is really turning into a class act operation. Now if they would just tune the stack sizes / blind ratio. I just hope they never ever ever allow pokertracker/office support.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger rakethetable said...

A healthy bankroll is pure happiness.

Have fun with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home