Tuesday, May 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!!

Wishing my wife a wonderful birthday today

...the flowers have been ordered and gifts purchased. Her only outstanding gift is a possible date to the Dixie Chicks concert in July...tickets go on sale on June 10th. Without her I would not have the wonderful children and happy life that I am able to enjoy. She is my best friend and I can't imagine being with anyone else. Happy birthday Jen....I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the grind here at work...6 hours under my belt here at the cubicle and I've finally finished the expense reports for the past three weeks. I'm not sure who decided the new software was easier to use....must be for the accountants on the back end, cause it sure sucks for those of us submitting the information via the web tool.

Well...I made the big plunge today...had a message from the eye doctor that I visited back in November regarding my eye surgery...they're now offering 18 months 0% financing for the procedure. I have a date to get 20/20 vision on June 23. If I'm able to make the date, I'll be looking to make some extra cash to finance the surgery along with the car payment every month via the poker tables. Thank goodness for the fish and donkeys floating around, which will surely increase as we get closer to WSOP time. Doubt that I'll make the trip out there at this point, as my bankroll is still sitting at about $1K, and will grow even slower as I take bigger hits from it every month to take care of the eye surgery and car payments.

Speaking of poker....I've added the banner for the 2006 PokerStars Blogger Championship over on the right. Was a good tourney last year, so looking forward to a better finish this year.

Haven't played in poker since my last update...betweew the activities with the family over the weekend (check the Villa family page later tonight for updates) and readjusting to the home time zone (not to mention getting caught up on three weeks of Alais, CSI, Survivor and Lost), I've had little time for poker in the past few days. Things should open up this weekend and beyond to get back into a routine of playing and building the bankroll.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Chuck Peters said...

Jen,I'd like to wish you a Happy Birthday as well.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Honey! I love you very much too and I think together we have created 3 wonderful children and a happy life. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else either.

Stratman, thank you for the well wishes too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home