Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sat night update

WHAT A DAY!!!!!! We started a rainy day here in Columbus with Danielle's first gymnastics Olympiad this morning at 10am. She was fantastic, did some of her tumbles better than I've seen in awhile, and is real close to mastering her cartwheel. She was also hamming it up for the crowd and LOVED being the center of attention...I have NO idea where she gets that from, as Jen and I don't like performing or speaking to crowds,
Next up was a birthday party for one of her classmates at Magic Mountain. An afternoon of games, face painting, pizza, cake and indoor playground equipment...Danielle was in heaven playing with her classmates. Jen and Ashley stayed home to nap (Jen had to work this evening). Danielle and I played some skeeball and kid's Pop-a-shot (she made her first shot too), then came home. After Jen went to work the girls requested hot dogs (big surprise there) and watched some movies while I cleaned up the kitchen. Then they helped me sweep and pick-up the play-room, so it looks like we have a house again...YEAH!!!

Played some poker today with dismal results....lost about $250 while playing some $2/4 and $5/10 on Bodog (really don't like the site...very slow interface), won back $90 back on UB, so not as bad as it could have been....still have the next few car payments pulled aside, so that's pretty cool.

I did manage to win a freeroll on bodog last night to win a seat in the lowest level of qualifiers on bodog last night....get a Bodog calendar and a poker book as well...so that was cool. Played in the qualifier today and just finished a few minutes ago, making the final 10 and qualifying for the next level up...if I finish high enough in the next qualifier, I win a seat in the $200 WSOP qualifier, with the winner getting a seat in the $10,000 WSOP Main Event....so, I'll keep you posted over the next week, as I'm traveling and not sure when I'll get to play again.

Time for bed now....later.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Frank Nagai Jr. said...

Moe - I appreciate the honesty on keeping track of both the wins and losses. People who only score the wins are looking for trouble, aren't they?

Good luck on the car payments!

FNJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home