Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday morning - quick update

well...I hope everyone had a better aggregate weekend than I did. While Sat was a great day with Danielle's activities and such (even tempered by the poker loss), Sunday pretty much sucked rocks. I had the pleasure of spending the day with my dad (which was a great thing) but we spent it hauling stuff out of my parnets home due to the impending disillusion of my parents marriage after 40 years. So the wash of emotions of carrying stuff out of the house I grew up with has me in a pretty tenuous emotional state today. Was very surreal....looking at the couches I slept on, bedroom I grew up in, kitchen I learned to cook in, etc, etc etc, most likely for the last time. The memories are almost overwhelming at this point, even as I type this at work on Monday morning. Have to head to a meeting now...more later if I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home